Welcome to our blog, we are Peter and Zachary Voelker, two people with a passion for photography!
We created this page to tell you about our website’s terms and conditions. You need to know that, once you access and use our blog, you accept these terms.
Sometimes, this page may go through changes, and it’s our right to modify it in any way we wish. Keep in mind that you may not receive any notification regarding this action. However, you should periodically check the terms and conditions for any change, because it could happen at any time. It is your responsibility, so please remember this.
We will do our best to ensure a great performance and prevent or avoid any interruptions and delays on our website. Still, there may be times when they are existent, so we can’t guarantee that the blog will always be accessible and free of them.
Also, you need to bear in mind that website discontinuation is possible at any time, without users being notified about it. We have no responsibility for any damage, loss or cost that comes from it.
The information on this website is used as a general overview on matters of interest. We are giving you materials that can help you work on your hobby and improve your skills. You will have access to our photos and a wide range of articles about photography. Moreover, we will make sure that the information provided is accurate, even though we’ve studied this art.
Please remember that we are only giving you information about photography! We are not health or financial experts, so our articles don’t serve as advice regarding these topics. In case of any errors, omissions or losses coming from your use of our website, we are not responsible.
- All warranties, including warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a certain purpose, are disclaimed.
- Our materials are not provided with warranties, either implied or express.
- We can’t guarantee that the functions offered by our materials will be uninterrupted or without any error. Also, there’s no guarantee that the host server is free of viruses.
- We can’t make representations or warrant your access to our website, or the results you get, including its accuracy, correctness, reliability, and
Therefore, we are not to be held responsible for damages, losses, costs or expenses, to the extent permitted by law, even if it’s special, direct, indirect or incidental. If there are claims made against you or any profit losses resulted from using our blog, we are not accountable.
If you are a user of our blog, the things you mustn’t do are:
- Using our website for any illegal activities or transmit any illegal information or materials through it.
- Using the website to send unsolicited email messages.
- Changing it in any way.
- Using our blog to send any material that is harmful to our users, or harasses, threatens or offends them.
- Sending viruses or other malicious features to us, or through our website.
- Trying any of the listed things or helping someone else do it.
Third Party Links
Throughout our articles, you may notice that there are hyperlinks that, when clicked on, redirect you to other websites operated by third parties. We provide you with these in order for you to have access to more information. Things have to be convenient for you, so that’s why we’ve chosen to do this.
However, keep in mind that we have no control over those websites or the content they upload. We provide no warranty or take responsibility for any aspect of the content the linked websites contain. If you’re visiting the websites, you’re doing it at your own risk.
The possibility of terminating the Terms and Conditions is existent. They are available unless this thing happens, and termination can happen at any moment. You may not be notified about the process, though. If it happens, the restrictions imposed on you by this document are going to survive.
It is your responsibility to regularly check this page in case it undergoes changes, so bear this in mind, please.
There’s no guarantee that our content is accessible or possible to download in every area, country or jurisdiction. If you access it and it’s not legal where you live, you do it at your own risk.
If somehow, we don’t act in relation to a break ok these terms by you, that doesn’t mean that the right to act with respect to further breaks of the terms by you is changed.
If you have any question or complaint concerning our Terms and Conditions, please contact us and we will try to respectfully address the matter.